[op25-dev] grc/op25

Matt D md123 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 18:53:37 UTC 2013

On 07/22/2013 02:25 PM, Matt D wrote:
> hey,
> i am having major problems here.  i was testing some code i put into the
> ldu1 files to get the unit ids. after many installations of the revised
> ldu1 files my work was halted. first my grc got stuck on start up.  now
> it starts and dies in a flash and prints out like a thousand errors that
> essentially, i think, say that op25 is not installed; or that it is
> installed incorrectly.
>
> i have been trying to remedy this all weekend. i uninstalled and
> reinstalled op25 and gr-baz and grc3.6.3. multiple times. i am fresh out
> of ideas.  i attached the traceback stuff, if you can, please take a
> peek. any guidance would be much appreciated.

installation gives me this error on make check:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./qa_op25.py", line 24, in <module>
    import op25
  File "/home/matt/op25/blocks/src/lib/op25.py", line 24, in <module>
    _op25 = swig_import_helper()
  File "/home/matt/op25/blocks/src/lib/op25.py", line 16, in
swig_import_helper
    import _op25
ImportError: /home/matt/op25/blocks/src/lib/.libs/_op25.so: undefined
symbol: _ZNK4ldu115destination_strEv
FAIL: run_tests
1 of 1 test failed
make[3]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/op25/blocks/src/python'
make[2]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/op25/blocks/src/python'
make[1]: *** [check-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/matt/op25/blocks/src'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1