[op25-dev] grc/op25 [1 Attachment]

Matt D md123 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jul 22 18:25:38 UTC 2013

hey,
i am having major problems here.  i was testing some code i put into the
ldu1 files to get the unit ids. after many installations of the revised
ldu1 files my work was halted. first my grc got stuck on start up.  now
it starts and dies in a flash and prints out like a thousand errors that
essentially, i think, say that op25 is not installed; or that it is
installed incorrectly.

i have been trying to remedy this all weekend. i uninstalled and
reinstalled op25 and gr-baz and grc3.6.3. multiple times. i am fresh out
of ideas.  i attached the traceback stuff, if you can, please take a
peek. any guidance would be much appreciated.
--
Matt D