[op25-dev] Re: Repeater Build attempts

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Tue Mar 5 14:34:03 UTC 2013

You did better than I did on getting GUI running on allstar an xipar. It
sounds like we do not necessarily need a lot of ACID, but the core parts of
app_rpt. I use ACID distro on a couple sites and am familiar with it more so
than Xipar also. What I did see from Xipar is it may be easier to shoehorn
in what we need for P25 as it does not load a lot of site related stuff that
comes from the servers. as you can just do a simple 1 rptr build.. and then
go edit as needed. networking to servers not required..

I guess I could build a new site on Allstar that is just one repeater too.

                I have a friend who is indicating some knowledge of how to
get Zaptel to compile on newer kernels.. I am going to do some inquiry on
that J

                If I can get past that the rest should be buildable..

Doug