[op25-dev] Re: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'fsk4_slicer_fb'

md123 at nycap.rr.com md123 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Mar 8 00:29:42 UTC 2013

---- Steve Glass <stevie.glass at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6 March 2013 07:55, <md123 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > third: what is this "memory leak" message?
>

> That's because the op25.i isn't declaring any destructors.  The minimum fix
> is to change that for our code but what's really required is to update our
> for GNURadio 3.6 and that means switching to a cmake build, renaming code,
> splitting impl/interface, dropping obsolete interfaces and making use of
> new features. If we go that far then there's a heap of other stuff to do. I
> am about to write another email about that.

Will it still decode with this "memory leak"?

I need a baseband P25 sample file to test and get familiar with the scopes. I am unsure of my ezcap tv tuner and i am unsure of capturing a signal with the discriminator tap (i dont even know what kind of file i should save it as!). I really need a sample that is known to be good so that i can learn what it looks like on the scopes.

for the record id like to say that setting .gnuradio/config.conf to:

[wxgui]
style=gl

(instead of 'style=nongl') has killed the 'set callback' and 'swig_pmt.i' attribute errors.  Balint brought the opengl issue to my attention.  the 'fsk4_slicer_fb' attribute error was fixed by reinstalling op25; apparently somehow i had a very old version of op25 that didnt have the slicer.  Max exposed this weirdness by looking at:

>>> from gnuradio import op25
>>> dir(op25)
['__builtins__', '__doc__', '__file__', '__name__', '__package__', '_newclass', '_object', '_op25', '_swig_getattr', '_swig_property', '_swig_repr', '_swig_setattr', '_swig_setattr_nondynamic', '_swig_setattr_nondynamic_method', 'decoder_ff', 'op25_decoder_ff_sptr', 'op25_decoder_ff_sptr_swigregister']

Thanks everybody!
Matt

please if anyone has a good sample of baseband P25 please share a file or two with me.