[op25-dev] error in gnu rc

md123 at nycap.rr.com md123 at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 21:32:26 UTC 2013

nice. thanks Steve. that worked now the grc file runs. but when i run the file in get this error:  AttributeError: 'gr_hier_block2_sptr' object has no attribute 'set_callbac.  this is in the terminal part of the grc. here is the whole thing:

Executing: "/home/matt/op25_grc.py"

Imported legacy fsk4
Using Volk machine: ssse3_32
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/matt/op25_grc.py", line 493, in <module>
    tb = op25_grc()
  File "/home/matt/op25_grc.py", line 231, in __init__
    self.wxgui_fftsink2_0_0.set_callback(wxgui_fftsink2_0_0_callback)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/gr/hier_block2.py", line 54, in __getattr__
    return getattr(self._hb, name)
AttributeError: 'gr_hier_block2_sptr' object has no attribute 'set_callback'

thanks again. any help would be greatly appreciated.