[op25-dev] error in gnu rc

Steve Glass stevie.glass at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:47:25 UTC 2013

Try changing the "type" field of your audio source from "Float" to
"Complex".

I am working on an update of op25 to use the new tools present in the
latest GNURadio (cmake, grc support, new namespace rules, message passing,
stream meta-information and so on) . I am particularly impressed by GRC as
a means for building radios and want to see this side of our project
improved because I think it allows non-programmers to build radios and play
around more easily.

ATB

Steve