[op25-dev] Building under Ubuntu 12.04 - blocks gives error "op25.cc:3115:13: error: 'ptrdiff_t' does not name a type"

Richard Clarke richard at clarke.biz
Thu May 10 03:07:02 UTC 2012

For anyone else having the same problem, a temporary hack solution is to
edit the generated file op25.cc after the first make fails, and add
#include <cstddef> right near the top of that file. I know the 'correct'
way is to edit the op25.i swig interface file and add it to the includes
there but as I previously said, I couldn't get that to work. Someone with
more swig knowledge than me can probably figure that out in due course. In
the interim this little hack will get ../op25/blocks to build.

Cheers
Richard