[op25-dev] Building under Ubuntu 12.04 - blocks gives error "op25.cc:3115:13: error: 'ptrdiff_t' does not name a type"

Richard Clarke richard at clarke.biz
Wed May 2 21:21:47 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

thanks for that suggestion. I had already tried that too but no luck so
far, same error.
Anyone else tried building op25 with gcc 4.6.3? Are you having the same
issue? Any more suggestions from anyone?

Thanks very much

Cheers
Richard

--
*SCOTT ADAMS: Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Engineers believe that if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features