[op25-dev] Re: GRC Flowcharts

Balint balint256 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 01:06:32 UTC 2012

OK last thing:

The 'channel_rate' Variable Value needs to be set to the sample rate seen at
the OP25 Decoder block. If you're going direct, then it should be the same
rate as the Audio Source.

If you wish to try resampling to have an exact multiple of the FSK4 symbol
rate, set 'channel_rate' to some multiple of it (e.g. I use 28800), and then
between "Audio Source" and "Decimating FIR Filter" add a new "Rational
Resampler", but you need to going into its properties and make it (Float ->
Float (float taps)).

Then enter the decimation to be your incoming sample rate (i.e. what's at
the audio sink) and then interpolation as literally 'channel_rate'. So this
is exactly what's in the sample with the Rational Resampler, but it's the
orange float kind (not blue complex).

Hope that makes sense!