[op25-dev] Re: GRC Flowcharts

Balint balint256 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:59:56 UTC 2012

Sorry just looking at the picture you linked to.

You need to delete quite a few blocks there because you're using float
baseband input!

Therefore, delete all the blocks "Float to Complex" until "Quadrature Demod"
inclusive. Then connect the Audio Source directly to the "Decimating FIR
Filter".

You can also delete any block that references the 'freq' variable (so delete
the 'freq'/"Frequecncy" "Variable Text Box" and see what goes red - double
check - then delete those too EXCEPT the 'auto_tune_offset_freq' "Variable
Static Text". This should remain, but you need to change the Default Value
to just the number 0.

Hopefully that'll do it!