Configuration of SGSAP

Sukchan Lee acetcom at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 03:02:19 UTC 2019

Hi,

I need to implement SGsAP before I go to a CSFB. I have one question about
the configuration.

I gonna create a configuration of mme.conf as shown below.

mme:
    sgsap:
      addr: 127.0.0.2
      tai:
        plmn_id:
          mcc: 001
          mnc: 01
        tac: 4130
      lai:
        plmn_id:
          mcc: 001
          mnc: 01
        lac: 43690

However, if both TAC and LAC are alway the same PLMN_ID, the configuration
can be changed as follows:

mme:
    sgsap:
      addr: 127.0.0.2
      plmn_id:
        mcc: 001
        mnc: 01
      tac: 4130
      lac: 43690

I don't have enough knowledge about 2G/3G, so I hesitate in this part for a
while. Perhaps, I will do it the first way. Do you have anybody to help?

P.S.
You can see the full configuration in this like:
https://github.com/open5gs/nextepc/blob/master/support/config/nextepc.conf.in

Thanks a lot!