Decoding example data with osmo-gmr

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:13:23 UTC 2020

Hi,

> Probably my approach was not right. Any pointer here? Which code is needed to produce the second pcap (deciphered) file given the Kc is known?
> Many thanks in advance.

You won't be able to reproduce exactly the same results.

I had to redact some private information from the captures. In the
.pcap I could just manually overwrite a few bytes, but for the RF
captures, I had to zero-out entire bursts to make them non-decodable
and that messes with the ability of wireshark to re-assemble the
fragments.

And decryption support is present in the non-live version :

gmr1_rx 4 tnt-locupd-267-93600.cfile tnt-locupd-268-93600.cfile eb9c4d2b0d027131
gmr1_rx 4 tnt-call-267-93600.cfile tnt-call-268-93600.cfile ebc34fcbd572466

Cheers,

     Sylvain