[bbs-revival] Why I started this list

Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas paul at kristianpaul.org
Thu Jan 4 13:03:56 UTC 2018

Hey everyone ,

I joined this list because always wanted to know more about BBS , I heard a bit about it when Nanonote project started but that’s it :-)

> I was also thinking of connecting a Raspi via USB<->serial dongle to a modem and use that Raspi with FS-UAE to run my Amiga software on it, as it doesn’t draw so much power as my A3000 (100W). (And doesn’t make so much noise, too.)

As you mentioned probably Docker make it so easy to run and die at the same time , in the other side running inside a raspberry or other embedded boards is closest to me for a real commitment.

And that’s it for now , this Cristian Peñaranda writing here :-)