Tonight: OsmocomBBs 11th anniversary party (online, of course)

Harald Welte laforge at osmocom.org
Fri Feb 19 09:05:04 UTC 2021

Dear Osmocom community,

today marks the 11th birthday of OsmocomBB, which had originally been
announced on February 19, 2010 in the following mailing list post:
https://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/baseband-devel/2010-February/000142.html

As we missed to properly celebrate the 10th anniversary, I'd like to
use the off-by-one occasion to invite anyone interested to a spontaneous
online birthday party tonight.

As the original announcement was at 19:02:04 UTC, the online meeting
today will also start at

	19:02:04 UTC (that's roughly 8pm CET for those of us in the EU)
at
	https://meet.sysmocom.de/OsmocomBB (password: Calypso)

I know it's very shot notice, but I still thought it's a good idea, let's
see whom of the past or current developers and users will be joining.

There's no structure, presentation or anything. Just some USSE
(Unstructured Supplementary Social Event).

- Harald Welte <laforge at osmocom.org>            http://laforge.gnumonks.org/