trx output power config in bts

Mario Lucas mariolucas75 at mail.ru
Sun Dec 13 19:36:03 UTC 2020

Dear team could you pls help me with this question

In bts config  we have following entries:

trx 0
   nominal power 23
   ! to use full TRX power, set max_power_red 0
   max_power_red 20
  and

osmotrx tx-attenuation (oml|<0-50>)

If we want to have a weak signal why we just don’t use only «nominal power» with whatever weak or strong signal value we want?

--
Mario Lucas