Bad crc

messiah cookins87 at gmail.com
Fri May 18 20:33:56 UTC 2018

Hey thereAlready days working on osmocom...At last my compiler worked out on
firmware bin's compilation. So now i start with loader, all fine. But when i
was uploading loader from phone there was some issues like "bad crc" in all
lines. I noticed that it created file like 8kb in src dir, so to be sure i
checked other guys on web, they have same size of that file. So i decided to
continue and after i erased 0x01000 page i tried to reupload that file back
to check but it saying bad crc and aborting. Hope its not critical for menu
that native loader bin file, in case?

--
Sent from: http://baseband-devel.722152.n3.nabble.com/