osmocom-bb compilation problems

Neels Hofmeyr nhofmeyr at sysmocom.de
Wed May 16 12:38:02 UTC 2018

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 04:47:32AM +0300, Nikos Balkanas wrote:
> ​I think I got it working. I got this cryptic response:
>
> -> git push ssh://osmo/osmocom-bb.git
> Everything up-to-date

That is definitely not how to push a patch for review to gerrit.

Look, you're the first to have trouble reading the wiki page on Gerrit
submissions, I believe the information there is quite clear. If it isn't, then
we should fix that. Let us know where we lose you.

If you still can't get it to work, please show us your ~/.ssh/config that you
apparently use, share the state your git clone is in and your complete
commandline and output that you use to push the patch.

> ​Anyway to check if changes committed?
> Cloning from gerrit will just give me ​the main osmocom-bb.git :(

You are merely allowed to push a patch for review. Cloning osmocom-bb.git will
only contain your patch if we approved and merged it. Usually that takes a
couple of review iterations on gerrit.osmocom.org first.

You have created a user on gerrit.osmocom.org?

~N