Fw: Motorola C123 buy

Babar Ali babarbuttgrt at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 09:23:02 UTC 2018

Hi Mychaela
This board will work with osmocombb?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, July 25, 2018, 11:55 AM, Mychaela Falconia <mychaela.falconia at gmail.com> wrote:

Babar Ali wrote:

> I want to buy motorola C123, someone will share store link where from i can
> buy, i have searched in google but did not found any store selling this cell
> phone.

If you find that it is no longer possible to buy a C123 or other C1xx
phone with 900+1800 MHz bands (C139 phones with 850+1900 MHz bands are
still readily available on ebay), you may be interested in one of my
FreeCalypso development boards:

https://www.freecalypso.org/fcdev3b.html

Right now all FCDEV3B V1 boards are sold out, but I am hoping to have
new FCDEV3B V2 boards available toward the end of this year.

However, for unsubsidized buyers (subsidized boards will be available
for those whose primary interest is in FreeCalypso firmware, but not
for OsmocomBB) the cost of one board is $500 USD, which is more than
the cost of an SDR device - thus my boards are recommended only for
those users/applications who absolutely require a commercial GSM
mobile station chipset such as Calypso, plus other components of a
standard GSM MS: a spec-compliant Tx power amplifier, on-board
loudspeaker driver and microphone input circuits for voice calls,
an on-board SIM socket - as opposed to a generic SDR.

M~