port numbers in FakeTRX / trxcon

Vadim Yanitskiy axilirator at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:09:01 UTC 2018

Hi Harald,

> I think it's not the best idea to re-use the same port numbers / port
> number range on the MS side which are used on the network side.  Is
> there any requirement to do so?  why not simply shift the entire base
> port (5700) on the client side to something else like 6700?

There is and was no requirement. I didn't expect this problem
during the initial development process of trxcon, but then also
started to think about changing the default port range.

So, I definitely agree with you and 6700 is fine for me.
I've already updated your change to use it:

https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/6839/

With best regards,
Vadim Yanitskiy.