haiderali91 haiderali91 at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:43:52 UTC 2018

Hello,
I am trying to load helloworld firmware into my phone (Motorolla C118) using sysmocom CP2102-25 cable by executing the following command
sudo ./osmocon -p /dev/ttyUSB0 -m c123xor ../../target/firmware/board/compal_e88/hello_world.compalram.bin

But I am not getting any response on pressing power button briefly. The command keeps on executing without any message. What can be the issue and how to deal with/debug this issue.

I have also attached a cu terminal by using following command.
$ sudo cu -l /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 115200
The cu terminal displays this message on pressing power button.
��A at ftmtoolerror