OsmocomBB compile testing / Re: libosmocore embedded build

André Boddenberg dr.blobb at gmail.com
Wed May 24 12:59:22 UTC 2017

Hi Harald,

> To resolve this, we should also start to have a jenkins compile testing
> job for OsmocomBB.  The "host" (PC) part of the code is built against
> regular libosmocore, just like e.g. openbsc or osmo-bts.  That should be
> possible even so far, and it might make sense to start with that.

Probably done [1][2], although I disabled following line to let
OsmocomBB build succeed:

libosmocore/contrib/verify_value_string_arrays_are_terminated.py
$(find . -name "*.[hc]")

Is it okay to disable this verification?

Regards,
  André

[1] https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/2726/
[2] https://jenkins.osmocom.org/jenkins/view/Jenkins-Gerrit/job/osmocomBB-gerrit/