CalypsoBTS and modern OsmoBSC

Anton Gorbachev antgorka at gmail.com
Wed May 10 12:48:10 UTC 2017

OK,

I reassembled all the files with "old" toolchain and now I can see network
but when I try to do a location update or add subscriver manually I get

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

In syslog:
May 10 15:08:33 osmobox kernel: [  740.703083] osmo-nitb[2517]: segfault at
6e656d70 ip b778b589 sp bf84ba40 error 4 in libdbdsqlite3.so[b7788000+8000]

It seems there is some issue with HLR's sqlite.
Did you meet such error before?

I found also this thread
http://lists.osmocom.org/pipermail/openbsc/2015-October/000578.html

Should I use x64 bit architexture to solve it? Do you have working setup of
calypsoBTS? What OS do you use for that?

Kind regards.