Fwd: OSMOCOM-BB HandOver

Muhammad Awais Aslam mawais.aslam985 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 11:31:58 UTC 2017

Dear Max,

  Hi,  Sorry for being so late for replying to this email. The person who
was working with us on the handover code had left and we were not in the
position to upload the code at that time. I have uploaded the code now on
gerrit for review. I hope we would get some help to complete the handover
implementation in osmocombb.

Link to the uploaded code is: https://gerrit.osmocom.org/#/c/5490/

Regards

M. Awais