Classmark Testing

Sebastian F f12.sebastian at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 13:49:09 UTC 2017

Hi

I am able to set the encryption A5/1,2,3,4..... .

My query is :  my test network is supporting A5/1,2,3. Is it feasible to
set A5/1 on MS1 (though it supports A5/2 and A5/3 also) and A5/2 for MS2
(though it supports A5/1 and A5/3 also) for a call in between them using
"Early Classmark Sending" ???
Or even one side of it.
And see the signalling taking place for this to happen !!!

Regards.