osmocom-bb moved to gerrit

Max msuraev at sysmocom.de
Thu Apr 27 10:10:09 UTC 2017

It worked for me with *gcc-arm-none-eabi* package on Ubuntu - in this case the build
should use "|make -e CROSS_TOOL_PREFIX=arm-none-eabi-|" command.
See https://projects.osmocom.org/projects/baseband/wiki/Software_Getting_Started for
details.

--
Max Suraev <msuraev at sysmocom.de> http://www.sysmocom.de/