Time to rename projects.osmocom.org to osmocom.org

Tomcsányi Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Sun Mar 27 14:42:58 UTC 2016

2016. márc. 27. dátummal, 16:30 időpontban Sylvain Munaut <246tnt at gmail.com> írta:

> Do you know if redmine supports going to HTTPS only (i.e. redir http
> to https). I changed the "protocol" to HTTPS in the admin panel but
> that had no effect afaict.

I think this should be done on nginx’s level. According to this test everything looks good, although HSTS could be introduced since it is not a hard thing to set up as far as I remember and it would improve the grade to A+ :):
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=osmocom.org&s=2a01%3a4f8%3a191%3a444b%3a0%3a0%3a2%3a5&hideResults=on&latest

This blogpost, although quite old, offers a good list of things to look at:
https://timtaubert.de/blog/2014/10/deploying-tls-the-hard-way/

> I would prefer to be HTTPS only and also have the session cookie have
> the "Secure" flag (so they're never sent over plain HTTP)

Cheers,
Domi