OsmocomBB hardware migration to SDR

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 11:02:22 UTC 2016

Thanks Herald!

I was trying to design a very basic working hardware so that more debug/diagnostic capabilities were available such as JTAG and maybe monitor any pin coming out of mt6260 with a scope/analyzer.

My other hope was to leverage the existing firmware such as embedded at or linkit os/api to confirm the hardware a bit and give me something I could write the UI for earlier.

Basically if I use the sim800h that is a working phone. I break out all if the pins it provides and I hope I have more visibility inside. Granted I suppose with sim800h I no longer have access to that critical dsp/arm interface? I'm not sure.

Thanks again for the encouragement. I did just get fernly running on my dfrobot shield with a sim800h in it! Reported as a 6260, so "game on."