layer 1 port to nuttx-bb progress?

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 17:05:52 UTC 2016

I have fernvale-nuttx running on a couple of MTK6260-based watch phones and plan on working on porting layer1 to these devices.
https://www.kosagi.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=407
I saw the most recent activity on nuttx-bb seems to be http://cgit.osmocom.org/nuttx-bb/log/?h=gnutoo/layer1-2015-wip
wondering if anyone else is working on this elsewhere that we can coordinate?
If there are any particular suggestions/hints/warnings please chime in so I make better progress and have less trouble when I submit pull requests and such.
Cheers,Craig