omsocombb not receiving calls

robert steve robert.steve07 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 16:24:07 UTC 2016

Hi,
I would first like to thank all those who participated in this nice
project.
I recently started working with osmocombb and was able to have it working
fine on a motorola c118.
However, I noticed that some sim cards can connect normally to the BTS, can
make calls and send SMS but can’t receive anything. They simply don't get
paged. While for some other sim cards everything seems to be working fine.

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue ?

thanks,
Robert