Calypso BTS (C140) and Osmo BTS

Вадим Яницкий axilirator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 11:10:57 UTC 2016

> Then I can't use *osmo-bts.cfg* in this form

This is due to the recent OsmoBTS updates. I'll fix this tutorial.
Try to init osmo-bts.cfg using telnet. To do that run osmo-bts-trx and
telnet to localhost:4241.
Then enter both commands: 'en' and then 'write file'. After that edit the
osmo-bts.cfg depending on your requirements.

С наилучшими пожеланиями,
Яницкий Вадим.