Moving from trac to a single redmine

Pierre Pronchery khorben at defora.org
Mon Feb 22 00:59:08 UTC 2016

			Hey,

On 20/02/2016 07:49, Вадим Яницкий wrote:
>     Then I believe the following SPF record should be provided for
>     lists.osmocom.org <http://lists.osmocom.org>:
>     "v=spf1 a mx a:gandharva.secretlabs.de
>     <http://gandharva.secretlabs.de> -all"
>

> What for "a:gandharva.secretlabs.de <http://gandharva.secretlabs.de>" is
> in this string?

I checked the e-mail headers from the messages I received for this list,
and misread this host as being an occasional originator.

Checking a few messages again, only ganesha.gnumonks.org and
lists.osmocom.org seem to be (or have been) sending e-mails for this
list, and they are both part of the MX record already; so this should be
enough:
"v=spf1 a mx -all"

khorben