Calypso BTS

Tomcsányi Domonkos domi at tomcsanyi.net
Mon Dec 12 17:24:30 UTC 2016

How did you create the sqlite3 file? As others pointed it out it doesn't need to be created (it was my mistake to ask), so if you created it via "touch hlr.sqlite3" then it could cause a problem (an empty file can't be read as an Sqlite database).
So rename the file you created, or just specify a different, non-existent file (e.g. hlr2.sqlite3) and try again.

Cheers,
Domi