Calypso BTS

phreaker1983 87078838964 at mail.ru
Sun Dec 11 08:46:23 UTC 2016

I tried to install CalypsoBTS have libosmocore installed, osmo-bts osmobsc,
libosmo-netif, libosmo-abis, ortp, trx, libosmo-dsp everything went without
errors, following the instructions I created: touch ~/.osmocom/open-bsc.cfg
, then when you run : osmo-nitb -c ~/.osmocom/open-bsc.cfg-l
~/.osmocom/hlr.sqlite3-P-C --debug=DRLL:CC:MM:RR:RSL:NM shows me:<0005>
bsc_init.c:498 Failed to parse the config file:
'/root/.osmocom/open-bsc.cfg' file tried to create as administrator but
without success , pleas help me