Sylvain testing branch
rm.engineer84 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 18:41:43 UTC 2014
I am trying to build the Sylvain testing branch. I am facing an issue
there. What I did is as follows:
1. I got the Sylvain testing branch to my computer.
2. I tried to build it and it failed saying that it cannot find the
3. I changed the top most Makefile to install libosmocore after building.
4. Again I tried to build and it built and installed libosmocore but
now Its complaining about osmocom/core/talloc.h not found in sim.c in
6. As per the top Makefile, talloc is disabled in libosmocore but
sim.c file does not have conditional include for this header file.
Is this a problem or I am doing something wrong ?
More information about the baseband-devel