Problem with connecting to network

Labs rp.labs at gmx.ch
Sat May 10 20:13:46 UTC 2014

Hello,

In this case it can be some hardware issue with your phone.
If your phone was pre 4.24 software version and it was upgraded it is
possible to have a corrupted EEPROM and you need to use some software
tools to repair it.

If that is not the case you can try to identify what hardware component
is broken by manually pickup a 900 or 1800 operator and check it if it
works. If one is working and one not this means your duplexer has issues
and needs to be replaced. Other components that might have issues are
the PA and COBBA ICs. Considering that a 3310 you can get for free now
it's not worth it to repair it.

Regards,
R.