Error loading firmware onto Motorola C115.

R M rm.engineer84 at gmail.com
Sat May 17 10:29:03 UTC 2014

Hi Ravi,

If you are looking for a patch that speeds us the download for cygwin
environment in Windows then its present in the archives.

I had used it while I was trying to get osmocombb working on Windows.
I am not able to find it in my machine now and I have switched to
linux.

Its written by Dieter. Its somewhere in the archives before Jun 25
2011. Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
RM