Re: Make phone calls using IMSI

Sebastian Komorowski bajtelo at o2.pl
Mon Mar 3 14:28:56 UTC 2014

I have USRP with OpenBTS. I can now make phone calls from phone to phone i this two MS is connected to my BTS.

Can you explain more precisely how to make phone calls using IMSI and OpenBTS?

Secondly - how i can input (enter) IMSI to mobile phone to make phone calls successfully. Software in phones supports functions like this?

Regards
Sebastian