osmohackathon?

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co
Fri Jun 6 15:11:18 UTC 2014

Hi fellows.

There's been awhile since I've attended osmocom meetings in Berlin - seems like the
idea went extinct cause people are not interested in meetings for the sake of
meetings (at least without beer :)

So how about revitalizing that? Personally I'd love to attend hackathon in Berlin to
work on some osmocom-related stuff:

- there are tons of patches pending review for months
- some branches awaits to be merged/tested/rebased
- documentation always needs more love
- that cool thing you've wanted to work on since forever

What do you think?

I mean, yepp, it's summer but come on - we're all geeks with no social life anyway
;-) And yepp, there are those customers waiting for that code to be delivered
yesterday... but it might be fun to work together on something for the sake of it :)

OsmoDevConf is cool but it's only once a year. I think we got enough density of devs
in here to make smaller-scale local event - if the devs are interested of course.

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.co