cmake support

Max.Suraev at fairwaves.co
Tue Jun 3 16:07:45 UTC 2014

Hi all

I've recently have to use libosmocore from cmake-based project.

In order to make it easier to use via simple find_package(libosmocore) I've created
attached file. It's follows the example in cmake wiki which uses pkg-config to get
proper paths and flags.

The question is - shall we try to install it into CMAKE_MODULE_PATH while installing
.deb package for example or shall I try to push it to cmake's modules repo?

Another approach would be to generate libosmocore-config.cmake directly with correct
paths and options at compile-time and supply that instead of relying on pkg-config.

--
best regards,
Max, http://fairwaves.co