Vedr: OpenBTS OsmocomBB Asterisk

Erich Dachleger edachleger at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 7 16:39:07 UTC 2014

Is it possible to use Three phones to support more than 2 timeslots?Do you use another branch? I cannot find tjhat info anywhere in the network-from-scratch page, two phones ,however work ok. And in the help output from transceiver app I find only the -2 option explicitly mentioned.
However a third socket, osmocom_l2.3 is established after connecting third phone and launching the trx-firmware, but transceiver says:
invalid option -- '3'.

regards erich