Osmocom: assembler errors (swab.h)

neetesh saxena saxenaneetesh061 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jan 7 10:33:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have tried everything which I can.
I removed the installtion (dependencies) and libosmocore, osmocom-bb, gnu-arm.

Now I have installed again all.
I added the PATH to bashrc (by opening it and paste the path) along with typing it on terminal (as suggested on wiki osmocom-bb). But I am still getting the error.

"swab.h:32: error: no such instruction: 'eor %edx, %ecx, %ecx, ror'" and
"osmocom-bb/src/shared/libosmocore/build-target/src"

any suggestion on it?

With regards

Neetesh Saxena...