Osmocom/GSM hacking local groups in places other than Germany

Michael Spacefalcon msokolov at ivan.Harhan.ORG
Tue Feb 25 22:26:01 UTC 2014

dexter <zero-kelvin at gmx.de> wrote:

> It's time Again!
> This is the announcement for the next Osmocom Berlin meeting.
> Tomorrow, 8pm @ CCC Berlin, Marienstr. 11, 10117 Berlin

Are there any Osmocom/GSM/etc hackers in California, USA, anywhere
around Los Angeles or San Diego?  Perhaps we can have our own local
meetings too, like the Berliners do?  If there is any interest, I
would be happy to host.

VLR,
SF