Aw: pirelli dp-l10 stuck

TSAREGORODTSEV, Yury yury at bridgecommunication.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 19:40:14 UTC 2014

Damn, yeah
its not charging at all :)
even when connected to hub with external power :)

Hi Richard,
I didn't specify details because everything working properly,
beside its just stuck while running mobile application probably during cell sync.
Its not charger case, its something different.

Beside this if we are talking about charger battery is charging anyway, it doesn't matter osmocom or no osmocom loaded, its USB.
But the problem is usb power less (its limited to 100mA) then phone power consumption.
do lsusb -v

Bus 001 Device 020: ID 0489:e003 Foxconn / Hon Hai Pirelli DP-L10

Device Descriptor:

bLength 18

bDescriptorType 1

bcdUSB 1.10

bDeviceClass 0 (Defined at Interface level)

bDeviceSubClass 0

bDeviceProtocol 0

bMaxPacketSize0 64

idVendor 0x0489 Foxconn / Hon Hai