Motorola C139 V1.9.24 Won't Load from osmocom-bb

Christophe Devine devinechristophe at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:58:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

It should be noted that the new bootloader is very limited (no charging, no
SOLUTION UNLOCK AND FLASH", that successfully could flash a proper firmware
(European_Software in the archive it is version 1.0.03.E):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByHQWL5Q6bSwTWdhRFAyU05uLUk/edit?usp=sharing
Nonethless this particular (trac)phone is still limited to the US bands.