layer2/3 ported to target? paging attack code?

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 17:01:02 UTC 2013

Hey, I finally watched Nico's talk "let me answer that for you" and heard him say he ported layer2/3 to target.

Also found a mailing list message about him cleaning it up and putting it up on git and sending it to a few folks.

Did that code ever get shared? Would be cool to play around with and is certainly something I would eventually want to accomplish for my project of making a phone that works by itself.

-Craig