flashing problem fixed

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 12:49:57 UTC 2013

The two patches I have posted (separately) relating to "msgb_pull" use in
Osmocom and firmware are required to fix the flashing problem!

With these patches, I am able to use all the flash functions now.

I still need to load the file "loader.e88loader.bin" which does not appear
in my compile, as mentioned in a separate email. I bricked a phone by
aborting the flashing at that stage!  :-(
Any advice on this will be appreciated.

B.