Pirelli DPL10 - nuttx and dump flash for restore later

Craig Comstock craig_comstock at yahoo.com
Thu May 2 13:49:34 UTC 2013

I did get this working on the DPL10 by enabling IRDA console.

I did it two ways: copying nuttx/configs/compal_e88 to nuttx/configs/pirelli_dpl10 and editing nsh_highram/defconfig and after reading more carefully just using compal_e88 and editing
nuttx/.config

CONFIG_SERIAL_IRDA_CONSOLE=y

maybe I could submit a patch that made a new directory for pirelli_dpl10 that matches compal_e88 but has IRDA console enabled?

now on to other things... like layer 1/2, graphics...
-Craig