Structure of traffic data in burst_ind messages

Bhaskar11 niceguy108 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:08:16 UTC 2013

> > Can you please clarify how to re-assemble the full 33-byte traffic data
> > structure from the burst_ind messages?
>
> GSM 05.03

Thanks!

I'd like to believe that we already have code that does the work somewhere
in the Osmocom project, even if it does it partially. I see some
interesting code in rx_l1_traffic_ind() in l1ctl.c. But that already
assumes 33 bytes received. If possible I'd rather build on existing code
that build from scratch!

Can you please point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your prompt replies.

B.