Unencrypted MT

Dario Lombardo dario.lombardo.ml at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 08:51:20 UTC 2013

Hi Nico and thanks for your answer.
You and Sylvain are right: there is a misunderstaning... my side :).
I intended to talk about authentication, not encryption.
So the question would be: do the mno disable authentication for some (or
all) the mt SMSs? I think you sent a bunch of SMS to a 'mobile' app to
check the presence of auth: how many of them (I'm interested in the
magnitudo of your tests).
Can you give the ML a ping when your code will be released (if you're
planning to do so)?
Have a nice day.
Dario.