Cleaning up stuff

Kevin Redon ml at mail.tsaitgaist.info
Wed Jan 9 21:23:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

Yes, you are right.
Now osmocomBB does not use the included libosmocore, but now requires the one for the system.
Thus to compile osmocomBB you first need to install libosmocore on the machine.
This detail is now mentioned in the wiki ( http://bb.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/Software/GettingStarted )

thanks,
kevin

Excerpts from Dario Lombardo's message of Wed Jan 09 09:31:00 +0100 2013: